Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tagged by Saranya

I was tagged by Saranya. Thanks dear.  She tagged me a long time back. I happened to see it only today :)

Here's the tag rule:

"Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about YOU. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."

Now, 25 random things about me is something, isn't it? I need to do a self-study about me. So, here comes the report:

1) I dream a lot. I mean day dreaming. A habit that got in to me due to my lonely travels.

2) I can be alone for very long time and never get bored.

3) I am not addicted to anything. Of course, I have likes and dislikes, but if I don't get something, I don't get disappointed, I can live with that.

4) I am frank. I don't know sugar-coated talking, which I need to learn and I'm telling you, I'm slowly learning it.

5) I always have an opinion about things which I know and I'm sure about and I always stand by it, no matter what. 'N I never give opinions about things that I don't know.

6) I love teaching, especially when my friends come to me for help. No matter how long it takes, I love to solve their technical queries, if I know. Otherwise, I'll somehow, search and find the solution.

7) I can get attached to people quickly because of their good behaviour and I can hate people quickly because of their bad behaviour.

8) No matter what others say about a person, I always form a personal opinion about a person myself. Just because someone says, someone is bad, I never agree.

9) I will be talkative with a talkative person and reserved with a reserved person.

10) I hate bossy people more than anything. I can never be with someone who always tries to dominate you, no matter who he/she is.

11) I tend to forgive people easily, even if I don't want. I can't stand when people beg for forgiveness, even if they tried to kill me.

12) I am not that fond of any particular food/drinks.

13) I love to read a lot and to watch movies. My hard disk is almost always full. 

14) Shopping is one of the rarest things that I do. Yup! That is right. If you ask me, when was the last time I did shopping, I have to think a lot to answer.

15) I start a lot of things with great interest, but leave it in half way.

16) Sometimes, I get lost in my own world, not knowing what's happening in the surroundings. A few times, while I was in bus, I missed my stop and have to get down at some place and catch another bus to get back. :D

17) I always tend to give importance to other things when it comes to food. I rarely eat on time.

18) I hate waking up early and will never do it if there is any excuse.

19) I don't have a single favourite hero, heroine or anything of that sorts. I realized that each and everyone of us has talents that is waiting to be uncovered and no one is perfect. So, why worship someone if you don't worship yourself?

20) I have never gotten into a serious fight with anyone till now, which I think was cool. Atleast, I have all my teeth, nose and eyes at the right place. :)

21) I had the luck/unluck to be both on the top of the world and right at the bottom.

22) I am satisfied with my life till now. I am happy for who I am, what I am and how I am.

23) I could argue with anyone non-stop as long as the the otherone is saying something which makes sense.

24) I have never fallen in love. I guess, this is the only thing, that I missed in my campus life. No regrets, though. It is better to be a virgin both mentally and physically before you marry, right? LOL

25) I am cautious when talking to strangers.

So, that completes it. I'll try to come up with a trademark Aneesh post soon :).
I was not around here 'coz of work load. Will try to be more frequent. Keep rocking....
:)

23 comments:

  1. wowwee....now i know 25 things abt u :P....welcome to the party of day dreaming :P...

    7,8,9,12,13 same pinch man :P..

    18 man this almost every software engg says heheh...

    that was so nicely done bro ...good to see ya back...like arnold :)...hope he does not jump back into terminator again :P..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaaaaa!! cool answers re.

    found many similarities...

    the 20th one lol on tat am still laughing hahah
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!how ru doin?glad 2 see u bac..n nice tag..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing the tag aneesh!

    I can be alone for very long time and never get bored.
    Me too!

    I will be talkative with a talkative person and reserved with a reserved person, and I tend to forgive people easily, even if I don't want. I can't stand when people beg for forgiveness, even if they tried to kill me.
    So much like me!!

    I am satisfied with my life till now. I am happy for who I am, what I am and how I am.
    This is a very good thought. Not many can think like that, even not myself. People can hardly be satisfied with what they've got. Keep it up!

    I am cautious when talking to strangers
    On the safe side? lol, good!

    Welcome back! and write more.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. a tag nicely done...first thanks to Sharanya that she tagged u,....so that we got t know more about u.!!!!!

    come back soon Aneesh....we are waiting ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know more abt ya Aneesh :)


    **25) I am cautious when talking to strangers.


    did ur mum tell u not to speak to the bogeyman? LOL!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. few in common, few , miles apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey good to knw more abt u.tht was an interesting tag, i did it sometime back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mentally virgin...bohot sahi kaha

    we have some very common habits :P

    good to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aneesh, hey hey I see so many similiarities, 1-7 definitely, lol. Excellent post, and nice to get to know you more. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HP,

    Hi Hi, I used to wake up very late man, not after I became SE.
    Thanks buddy. Yah, I'll try to be more frequent
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PJ,

    Kya re?? :D
    You laughing? Mmm! I was serious.. LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anwesa,

    Hey thanks. I'm fine. just a bit busy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saranya,

    Hey no probs buddy. I enjoyed doing it :)
    WOW! Nice to find that I have similarities with a medico LOL.
    Yup, will try to be more frequent.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yamini,

    Yup, thanks to you too for reading. Certainly! Will write more soon
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keshi,

    Mmmm, I am waiting to hear more from you,
    *****did ur mum tell u not to speak to the bogeyman?
    Oh yah, I guess every mom tells that. 'N not just bogeyman, bogeywoman too LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ria,

    Oh really! I guess, I missed it then. Will tried to read it
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. joiedevivre,

    Hahahaha! Finally, I'm happy to see atleast one mentally virgin.
    Thanks
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alien,

    Mmmm, I can see that in your posts
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. U've been given an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anna,

    Haha, thanks..great to know that we have similarities :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Saranya,

    WOW! ANother award? Thanks.. will check it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)