Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged on 09!!

First Tag on 2009 by Anwesa. So, here it goes.

1)What is your occupation?
Software Engineer cum blogger cum...

2)What colour are your socks now?
Dark Grey. Does it matter?

3)What are you listening to now?
The sound of CPU fan... typing sounds.. laughters...talks...a typical work atmosphere

4)What was the last thing you ate?
I had breakfast..

5)Can you drive a stick shift?
Yup, though I'm not an expert.

6)Last person you spoke to on phone?
Mmmm. let me think...(checking dialed numbers).. Yah got it..it was my cousin. Sorry! Poor memory.

7)Do you like the person who sent you this?
Yes.

8)How old are you today?
Today? Huh! Today I feel like a 60yr old person.

9)What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?
Football(soccer)... 'N I do like ladies' tennis :P

10)What are your favourite drinks?
Ooh! drinks? Let's not say any names. All drinks are my favourite. :D

11)Have you ever dyed your hair ?
Nope, never.

12)Favourite food?
Again? Anything that's tasty.

13)Last movie watched?
Heat.

14)Favourite day of the year?
All holidays are my favourite and all the days in which I'm feeling great.

15)How do you vent out your anger?
Ermmm! It's long time since I had anger. I have an extraordinary ability to forgive and keep silent. But, how do I vent my anger? that's by staying alone for a while.

16)Favourite toy as a child?
Favourite toy? Almost everything from stones to toy planes had been my favourite. To choose one is difficult.

17)Favourite season?
I like all seasons.. No partiality towards any season.

18)Do you want your friends to email you?
I don't want them to email me, but if they want I don't have problem receiving it :P

19)When was the last time you cried?
I guess it's about 3 yrs back.

20)What is on the floor of your closet?
Clothes, Cd's, belts.

21)Who is the friend you have had the longest?
My childhood friend and we are still friends.

22)What did you do last night?
Last night? Apart from sleeping, computer games, eating.. oh yah, I don't know what happened, yesterday we had lot of things to eat and I ate almost all :) and of course certain things that I don't want to tell here :P

23)What are you most afraid of?
Frankly, I don't know. Sometimes I am afraid of everything and everyone and sometimes I feel I'm the bravest in the world.

24)Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger?
Why this partiality? I don't have problem choosing all

25)Favourite dog breed ?
I am not fond of any particular breed. If you ask human breed? How about Aneesh+Anna kournikova? lol

26)Favorite day of the week?
I used to like all day.. But, now I like week-end days the most.

27)How many states have you lived in?
Two.

28)Diamond or pearl?
Whatever, who cares?

29)What is your wish for this new year?
Nothing. I stopped wishing long time back.

30)New year resolutions?
Nothing. I stopped resolutions long time back.

25 comments:

  1. interesting answers....!!!

    nice one...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were some fantastic ans's well i cant pick one as ur perfect in giving naughty ans's also :P..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one buddy!seeing a tag after a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh..tag in new yr..
    gudd
    i hav so many tags pending

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice answers aneesh:)
    No.17 -no partiality towards seasons...LOL!! That's a very non-synching statement in terms of the qs. Being too good that u r not even discriminative towards the seasons huh? ;)

    No-28: :)) lol..

    All r nice answers btw.
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Aneesh hows u?


    **7)Do you like the person who sent you this?
    Yes.

    As if u can say NO even if u didnt like that person :). wut kinda qn is that?


    u dun hv any WISHES anymore? How sad. All wishes dun hv to come true Aneesh...but w.o. WISHING, life will be so dull. dun u think?



    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HP,

    Cool. Nice that you didn't pick any LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. vishesh,

    I support all team, But I like Brazil and AC Milan.
    I used to like Real Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. joiedevivre,

    Wanna do it or leave it?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saranay,

    Haha, thanks..
    See I'm so decent... :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Keshi,

    I'm fine.. just going OK, Thanks.

    Haha. Oh yah, I will say No if I don't like the person.
    :)
    Well, it's true that I don't wish anymore but I do dream a lot.. just dreaming and that makes life interesting
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey aneesh please check my blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice tag!Have a good weekend buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha the dog breed is something i haven't heard off...:P:P wat does tat breed eat :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. PJ,

    LOL. That's not a dog breed honey, that's why you haven't heard of it. it eats normal things that all human eats, though it starts with milk.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. arent WISHING and DREAMING almost the same thing? :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keshi,

    How come it's the same thing keshi?.
    We wish if there is some possibility for it to come true.. But dreaming? You can dream for anything knowing that it'll never come true and enjoy the dream
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Aneesh: LIked 29. me too. and me loves video games too..

    Poetry

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)