Sunday, December 28, 2008

What the fuck?

This is a video by Osho. Be careful while listening to it. Lot of fuck terms coming up, but I found it interesting and funny. Just wanted to share with you all. it gets really interesting from the second minute onwards. Make sure no one's around while hearing it and don't forget to use a headphone :)



By the way, I am fed up with too much work now and I am getting very few time off. So, I'm giving rest for my usual experiences posts for now. I'm getting a bit lazy to sit around and type a lot. Hope everyone's doing fine. 
'N don't forget to post you comments on this video..LOL

14 comments:

  1. omg wat the .....:P....my god wat a video man :P...hope ur health is doin good now..and come bac soon :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii Aneesh after a long time.....!!!!

    hows u???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey welcumm bakkk :P

    btw I can't view the video..:(:(

    donno its blokked donno wats rong...:(

    haha k k no probs ..post those wen u hav tym..tc

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL have seen this one before :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard the audio of it before,it's really ironical!

    Hope your workload drops.Have a good turn of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HP,

    Haha, Yup, I'm feeling a little better. Now going on with pills, 'N Thanks
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yamini,

    Yup! After a long time... Thanks.
    I am feeling a bit better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PJ,

    Thanks :P
    No probs. Anyway it's not for kids, only for adults LOL.

    Yup! I will
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sameera,

    So, this mustn't be a shock? LOL.
    Yup, I'm hoping that too.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. bloody hell!! he's crazy totally...

    One track mind totally...:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. PJ,

    Hahahaa!
    Wasn't that bloody funny?
    May be :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ll come back to this video later :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)