Monday, December 29, 2008

Tagged!

PJ tagged me on this tag. So here are the rules.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?

It's a tough one. I guess, betrayal by any means is almost unforgivable. So, by lover means it is in a more high level. Well, I might let it go, but that will be the end of the relationship.

2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?

To have a 1000 billion dollars? I guess that's enough for now.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

Anyone, who cheats..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

What can't I do with a billion dollars?

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Yup! Why not? After all, love is unconditional and can go anyway. it's something you feel inside, not something that is cultivated purposefully, right?

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Both has its own value, but if both happens that would be the best.

7. How long would you wait for someone you love?

Not much, I guess. But, I'm not sure until I try it out :)

8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?

Just let it the way it should be. My likeness doesn't matter there, does it?

9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?

corruption

10. What takes you down the fastest?

Anything. It depends on my mood. Sometime nothing can take me down. But sometimes anything can.

11. Change of quest..... What's your main Aim in life?

Just be successful in my life. Live life to its fullest.

12. What's your fear?

A lot of things. Mainly the unpredictablity of future

13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?

A cool, bubbly, frank, outspoken... am not getting any more words LOL just kidding.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Well, most people answer this evasively. if the question is to choose one, then I'll go with the first.

15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Stop the alarm.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?

The one who loves me.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?

Yes.

18. What's eating you now?

Work and illness.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

I've been and am a single till now. So, I don't hate being in a relationship. Yah, why not?

And now I am tagging

Anwesa
Joiedevivre
keshi
Raka
vishesh
Tara
I hope everyone had a rocking Christmas and I don't have anything to say about my own Christmas :).

14 comments:

  1. man that was something :)...so how many people did u kick :P lol..

    answers rocked one that caught is stopping corruption thats actually a good thought :)...

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oye aneesh ive done this tag yaar!! see this is what happens when you are not around most of the... no not scolding you.. just telling you that you are missed when u are not around :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,4...I am still laughing :P

    9 cool cause...

    and abt me oye...at least complete the sentence na :P:P

    thanx for the nice words..:P:P

    lol

    and the question of rich or poor/married or single..yeh tats reely frank..

    but I reely wasn't evasive dear.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. HP,

    Thanks buddy!
    In fact, I've kicked a lot of butts :)
    Still kicking....lol
    Yest once corruption stops, I guess half of the country's problem will be solved.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phoenix,

    Oye phoenix, it's OK, consider it a late tag :)

    Nah! Mujhse gussa mat hona, behan jii(Forgive my Hindi mistake)

    Hey, Thanks!! Nice to hear those words :P
    Will keep in touch
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PJ,

    Hey Thanks :D
    Haha, no no, its up to you to fill in the blanks. :)
    I know you weren't evasive dear..LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice way of making a comeback after a long time. :) interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Workin?? whn did u strt workin
    n wt happnd to ur health???

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww Aneesh u've been single all ur life?

    so I guess this is my first tag for 2009? :):)

    Happy New Year to ya! *HUGZ*

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HeartNsoul,

    When did I start working? LOL
    That's an interesting qn. I was already working when I started this blog.
    'N I have viral fever now, and I'm not that well now
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. keshi,

    Aww keshi yes :)
    That was a wonderful experience, you know?
    Yup Yup!!
    Happy new year to you too :P
    I don't know how many times I wished you :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yet to do this tag! I have no idea who I am going to tag as most people have done it. I don't know why, whenever i get tagged, there come reasons that make me see them late. And I end up doing them late :) lol.
    I liked ur answers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saranya,

    Haha, well just tag those who r already tagged, no probs. I didn't check whoever got tagged :)
    'N thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)