Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A real life experience

Hey guys, I was talking about death for a few days, right? Guess what? I would have met it yesterday itself LOL. Yah, I am talking serious matter, here. I normally drive at a good speed, but not always and I am not a rash driver. Guess what? Yesterday, I did that too. Usually, I won't get angry by people who speed by or who try to make us angry. But, don't know what got into me yesterday, I was going in a normal speed when one of the private bus overtook me and was honking non stop. Mmmm. I thought "what the hell?" and I sped up and overtook him and there was another bus right infront of me. We came around a pretty good curve on the road. I never overtook a vehicle while on curve. But, you know what? yesterday was special, I guess. I did that too. I was going pretty fast and when I was about to overtake the bus, there comes, from nowhere a car, from the opposite direction. And what worse?, he/she was overspeeding too. It all happened before I could even blink. I didn't see the driver or anything. All I noticed was the color of the car. I would have met my first accident yesterday, but incredibly, the impossible happened. Both the car and I were overspeeding coming against eachother, but the car just stopped right there seeing me. It didn't even skid, which I think was a miracle and that gave me enough time to squeeze between the bus and the car. You know what I felt? I felt excitement. Yah, honestly. 'N I sped up just more. Guys! I need some serious counselling. When everyone would've stopped and gasped for breath after this incident, I just sped up and was laughing with my friends about this story later. I guess, something is wrong with me, seriously LOL :)

PS: BTW, My bro's marriage is coming up and I was pretty busy with the arrangements and all. The marriage is on the coming Monday, Nov 10th. I guess, the weekend will be full of excitement. And what more? my cousin's marriage is tomorrow. Got leave from tomorrow onwards. No need for invitation, you all are invited :) See you all soon, after the party!!!!! Be safe and drive carefully LOL.

30 comments:

  1. hey i hope u r fine and doing good....

    ReplyDelete
  2. tats so cool U r laffing on it..

    abt counseling ye u need it I told u earlier on also...

    lol

    and all the best to ur bro for his gonna cum married lyf..

    Njoy the Party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the fact tht u r talking abt it proves tht u do realize to some extent tht wht u did was stupid. Anyways the best thing to do is not to repeat the same mistake again!! After all u may not be so lucky always.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope u r fine ....

    have agreat time at your cousin's and bro's marriage....

    wish them frm this blogger world tooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you must have been very lucky there! This is a post that you hav written at the right time. for me. You can guess why.
    and have fun at both weddings.
    Hav a blast!
    and drive safely. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG u better drive carefully Aneesh!


    **But, you know what? yesterday was special, I guess. I did that too

    LOL!


    And ur laffing? ur so like me! :) I laugh in any situation, even at my death Im sure!

    I hv never had a car crash so for *touchwood* but I did a very stupid thing when I first bought my car...I had the gears in Reverse and sped up thinking the gears were in Drive. LOL I completely forgot *absent-minded professor* and bang I hit the wall. And I was like WTF happened just then! No one died...Keshi survived too...just a bumper fix that cost me $300. :*(


    hv a grand time at ur bro's and cuzn's weddings...wow 2 weddings in one weekend! Must be very busy. Enjoy, TC and DONT DRINK n DRIVE Aneesh! ;-)


    Keshi

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw r ya testing ur fear of Death these days? LOL!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should I give you the counselor's number? ;P Adrenalin rush is one thing but this is scary! Please take care. :)

    Wedding on the 10th? My sister's wedding on the 11th! Have fun! And my best wishes to both the couples (your brother and your cousin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i saw an accident too right infrnt f our collg ....!!

    3 cars and 3 bikes bumped in to each other imagine :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh stupid u shudnt do dat..ok ok i agree abt excitment thing but its really not safe
    tc

    n yeah abt marrige..njoy..
    yeah u wud get lots of birds to watch at such occasions..lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. pj,

    Thanks, 'N yah, you've the ability to foresee things, I guess
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ria,

    That was a serious advice. Mmm will try to avoid it next time 'N thanks
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. keshi,

    Thanks for sharing you first time driving exp LOL.

    Hey, Thanks!
    I haven't tried the "drink 'N drive thing yet", but thanks for reminding that, will try to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. keshi,

    While I do something, I don't even think of failing, then how can I think of fear of death? LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tara,

    Thanks. WOW! your sister's wedding on 11th? Best wishes from me too
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. peter,

    That is an experience. Anyone hurt?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. joiedevivre,

    Thanks.
    Haha, how did you read my mind? Yah, birds and colors to watch and to talk.. LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WB Aneesh :) So how did it all go?

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. keshi,

    Thanks :)
    All went very well. Will soon put up a post on that
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. U DO NEED COUNSELLING
    lol
    hope alls well withu
    n ya, u drive carefully too :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. div,

    Thanks, nice to see you back
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It happens, a rush of blood and a close miss but it can end in disaster if one is not lucky. Glad to know you escaped . . . and I hate the bloody bus drivers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. alien,

    Yup, very true. I was lucky. Nice to hear you hate bus drivers too :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)