Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let's order some more!

This post is about my team mates who's working with me. We used to go for team treats occasionally. Well, it's a small team. Just six of us, of which four are girls. Out of these four girls, three are vegetarian. So, one is pure-veg, another is eggeterian(veg who eats eggs) and yet another one is fisheterian(veg who eats fish). But, the point is these three girls, whenever they go for treats, order a lot of food. 'N guess what? they won't even eat half of it. I mean, why do you order food if you don't need it? Just showing off? that you know what to order? I've only seen this problem with girls. Now, that doesn't mean all girls are like that. So, I asked them why are you not finishing it? Their answer is that they are dieting. well, then why do you order these much food?. I don't get it. I mean, it's not once or twice, but every time, this happens. I don't like wasting food, so, my other team mates and I will try the task of finishing up the food. How many people are dying out of hunger in this world and here are some people who didn't even know how much they want? Obviously, I have mentioned this to them. They are taking it as a joke. Well, ordering table full of foods makes you special or what?
What do you think? Have you ever ordered more than enough food you need and then just threw it away? or have you been in situations that I've mentioned here? and do you think girls does this more often than boys? 'coz I guess so. No offence meant, but I guess, this dieting thing is getting more hold of girls than boys, isn't it?

21 comments:

  1. ha ha ha
    good to know about ur team....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only speak for myself. I and my friends, order as much food is needed or lesser,in fact. No, none of us are dieting, and wastage of food is the worst crime ever! You are right, so many hungry people around, and here, we waste food! Humph! :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!they'are dieting? why did they have to order then :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aneesh hope all is well with ya. Not bak yet..just checking if u miss me ;-)

    see yaz!
    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D good team u gt over there

    urs.hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm...gals r like that...not all but many many..fussy showing off.and all..I hate such stuffs...not being bothered about others...

    sondam karyam zindabad..tat's quite funny but not at all meant for fun..

    ReplyDelete
  7. exactly,they can order little can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. well,i eat in my college canteen 3 days a week.
    i often leave rice in my plate coz i'm full wid lesser of it.its of no use 2 tell d staff 2 serve less.i know food's precious,but i cant help it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara,

    Well said. Sadly, very few think it seriously
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lukkydivz,

    That was my question to them too, but I guess, they want to taste everything, but not eat
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. keshi,

    I too hope all is well with me. I guess, I'm slowly switching on :) 'N your comment is making me laugh...checking if I miss u?
    Of course, I miss u, what did you think?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hp,

    Huh? I wish :) But not bad, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. PJ,

    WOW, girls are like that? such a reply from you? LOL
    Yup, you are right about the showing off!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. vishesh,

    That's a question that I cannot answer and I've failed to get answer from them
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so with you on this one!I hate people who waste food.Why order if you don't want to eat?One can always taste from their friends' dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. for tht matter i hav never believed in diets!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sameera,

    Yup, you are absolutely right. But showing off can't be solved that easily, I guess.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ve hardly heard tht girls order a lot of food and eat only half of all. But it is really bad if there is such thing. You can order how much you think u ll be able to eat first and then u can always make an order later if u want more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. saranya,

    Hahaha, well, I've got enough experiences.
    Yup, that's right, that's what one should do :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)