Friday, November 28, 2008

Another Tag and Award

It's been a while since I've done a tag. I've seen this tag in a few blogs and liked it, may be 'coz its a bit personal. So, just wanted to post it up here. Feel free to write whatever you want, that's what makes these interesting :)

1. Who are you?

2. Are we friends?

3. Something I have and YOU want?

4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it?

5. Describe me in one word.

6. What was your first impression of me?

7. Do you still think that way about me now?

8. What reminds you of me?

9. If you could give me anything what would it be?

10. How well do you know me?

11. How do you see me in the future?

12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?

13. Are you going to post this in your blog and see what I say about you?

Okay! so, I got one more award. The Butterfly award. This award got into my inbox, Yeap, normally awards are given out in blogs, right? or it was till now. So, this one I found in my inbox. Mmmm! Improvement in sending out the awards. This too has been awarded by PJ. She's the only one who is so generous about awards, I guess. Almost all award she gets, she'll pass it to everyone. Well, I cannot pass this to anyone 'coz all might have got this by now. Anyway, thanks PJ for the award.

Weird things are happening as a series, on my part. After the one-week fever, for the first time in my life, I fell flat on my bathroom. Yup! After all these years, the very first incident of such kind. Well, the mistake is from my part. I normally sing and dance and yesterday I was doing Michael Jackson's moon-walk with soap all over my body and I felt the speed for moon-walking is not enough and I tried a bit faster and there, I had a good fall. All the horror-stories about bathroom falling came into my mind. People misplacing their disk, spine problems and other internal injuries. Though, I had pain here and there, nothing serious happened. I tried moon-walking again just to try whether I'll fall again, but I didn't.
After that, guess what? I sat for lunch. The food was pretty hot and I was trying to cool it down by waving my hand, that I accidentally smashed it all on the floor. Oops!! I'm talking about not wasting food and here, I am throwing food all over the floor? My poor mom had to clean all the floor and bring me another plate.
You know? it's strange that sometimes things just don't go right. it's like a chain reaction. when something bad happens, a number of things happens on a row. Same is with good also. I wonder whether this chain reaction has stopped and the other chain reaction for good has started?
Hmmm, greedy, huh?

PS: This is my 500th post. That's right. When I accidentally counted all the posts in my all blogs, I found out this is my 500th post. This includes the posts in my first ever blog, which has about 69 posts. It is a private blog, which I've never made public :) Have a great week end!!!

11 comments:

  1. 1. Who are you?
    pj re :)

    2. Are we friends?
    yepppp :)

    3. Something I have and YOU want?
    u r in kerala I wanna be there too

    4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it?
    crazzy boy..u r crazzy

    5. Describe me in one word.
    cool!!

    6. What was your first impression of me?
    huh!..super argumentative fellow..stubborn too :P

    7. Do you still think that way about me now?
    naa u r argumentative but not stubborn..u r funny cool nice guy in all

    8. What reminds you of me?
    computer..:P u r an SE na!

    9. If you could give me anything what would it be?

    hmmm a Harry potter book!
    10. How well do you know me?
    i guess frm ur blogs I know u not veryy much still

    11. How do you see me in the future?
    happy..cool funny..successful

    12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
    naaa re

    13. Are you going to post this in your blog and see what I say about you?
    dun!!

    haha I am generous...:P

    u buttering me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and on completing 500 posts over all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1)anwesa
    2)ya
    3)interesting things 2 post
    4)anee,sounds gud,doesn't it?
    5)marvellous
    6)1st rate ntertainer on blogspot
    7)ya..
    8)my blog..
    9)a smile
    10)as well as i kno ur posts..
    11)a bright blogger
    12)no such thing
    13)may not b in near future..
    congrats 4 d award..
    hopin dat d chain reaction 4 gud has started
    congrats 4 d 500th post..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Who are you?
    phoenix

    2. Are we friends?
    yup i think so....

    3. Something I have and YOU want?
    hmm.. yor weird and whacky ways....

    4. Give me a nickname and explain why you
    picked it?
    funny guy... isnt it obvious?

    5. Describe me in one word.
    versatile

    6. What was your first impression of me?
    nice cool guy
    7. Do you still think that way about me now?
    for sure!!

    8. What reminds you of me?
    sowhatyathink?

    9. If you could give me anything what would it be?
    a firm handshake?

    10. How well do you know me?
    quite a bit.. from what ive read about you...

    11. How do you see me in the future?
    still blogging and spreading the cheer :)

    12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
    hey why dont you use ur gtalk often?

    13. Are you going to post this in your blog and see what I say about you?
    already done that...


    i just imagined you covered with soap and moon walking... trying not detailing things... i have a very graphic memory :P lol!! just kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on ur 500th post, though we can't read all of them ;)
    Anyways, glad the fall was not anything serious. But don't do that again :)
    Poor mum, had to do the cleaning cos of ur carelessness! Kidding. Its so tru that whether it is good or bad, it goes like a series of the same things, mostly.
    Oh yes, congrats for the award as well. its cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PJ,

    Your name? PJ re? what is re? Initial? LOL

    I remind you of a computer?
    LOL :)

    ****hmmm a Harry potter book!
    I like that and it's welcome, always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anwesa,

    anee? That's a cool name. Lot of people have called me with that name. But, you know, I became famous with the name "C O" (zee OH). Yup, that's my initials.

    1st rate ntertainer on blogspot??
    WOW! You always inspire me a lot with this comment. LOL. Thanks and Thanks for still thinking like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phoenix,

    ***hey why dont you use ur gtalk often?
    I posts from office on weekends. Even Sunday posts are drafted on weekdays and scheduled. Gtalk is blocked at office. And on weekends. I will go out with friends, after checking out blogs. Well, I am spending more than enough time with computers on weekdays. So, I guess, it's better to take sometime off when I can, which is on weekends. Thanks for asking :)

    'N thanks for not detailing thinks in your imagination LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saranya,

    Thanks :)
    Ooh! Scolding from a to-be doctor 'coz of carelessness? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats for 500th post :)

    Keep writing as always!

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)