So, moving on, the other part is I have to post my favorite quotes.
Ok, here we go. I'm going to be a bit different here. I am not posting any popular quotes of famous people. For that you may refer my other blog Inspiration. I am going to post some quotes, that I found Interesting. This include some SMS that I got.
1) Respect those friends who find TIME for you in their time table, but love those friends who DON'T CONSULT their time table when you need them.
2) You are accused of crawling into my heart and hijacking my smiles with your love. You are sentenced to be my friend for ever, No Bail.
3) One day I read smoking is bad, I stopped smoking. One day I read drinking is bad, I stopped drinking. One day I read marriage is bad, I stopped reading.
4) Smiles are love birds. They fly from face to face. May your lips give them the best nest, so that they can live there for ever.
5) Life is a book of mystery. You never know which page'll bring a good twist in the story. Keep on reading, 'coz happiness comes when it's most unexpected.
6) Life is like this - Just when we get all the answers of life... God changes the question paper.
7) It is ordinary to love the marvellous, but it is marvellous to love the ordinary. Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf.
And the final tag is also by Priya and the question is "what kind of a day would you want to be?"
Well, I want a day in my childhood summer holiday. If no, any day will do. I can make my own day interesting in many ways :).
Please forgive me for not tagging anyone :).
Last but not the least. Another award its the blogging friends for ever award again by Priya. Thanks dear, you are a sweet friend :)
Thanks for all the awards -- Keshi and Anwesa for Brilliant web log award and Priya for Blogging friends for ever award.