Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Outing & Award

We had a team outing to an island resort here. Almost 70 people were there. It was total fun. Fun fun and fun only. We danced all the way in the bus, shouting at the poor driver and the cleaner to change the song whenever there is some slow song. It was a nice experience in the resort. Till the day before the outing, the climate was good. But, don't know what had happened, when we went for outing, it was raining heavily. But even the rain couldn't dampen our spirits. After the dance in the bus, we had another round of dance in the conference room after the team meeting.
We had an awful lunch. The food had no taste at all. But, every one was tired after all these. So, had to eat, then we split into different groups and went to different places. Some, went to beach, some went to swimming pool. My friends and I went to play cricket. Everything was going fine till we changed to football. One of my friends and I changed to football, others still played cricket. So, for almost an hour, we played football with no problems, but after that what happened was I tried a long range shot. All I heard was the sound of shattering glass.
Oops. There was some kind of big light there, right in the middle of the cocunut trees. I wonder, why I didn't see it before. Well, it was shattered in to pieces. I just took the ball and walked as though nothing had happened with an innocent face. But, the security had already seen it. He took the phone and talked to some one. I had no choice and I went to him and asked what should be done. He said they'll take care of it and will let me know. I was thinking "why me?". But, then I was relieved to hear that our bus hit two lamps while taking reverse. At least I'm not alone in the destruction of public properties :)

Well, Yesterday I got an award from keshi and today(Sep 5th) by Anwesa. Thanks dear, for choosing me for the award :) So, I am supposed to pass this award to some one else. I know, almost all here have got the award. So, after careful scrutiny I am going for thanamoi, arun, lukkydivz and prajyot

22 comments:

  1. hi!njoyed the post,congrats 4 d award..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Looks like you had a great time :)

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sameera,

    Thanks.
    I had to come back to be myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the resort looks really nice.. seems so fun.. now i want to have a team outing too :(

    and 70 people is like so much.. u really must have had a great time... :)

    anyway....
    thank you, thank you, thank you...
    for that award.. my 1st blog award.. u made my day.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cool...u had a gr8 time i suppose and congrats on the award buddy...:)...

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey seems like u had good fun :) Nice to know that. lovely pics too!

    And yes u deserve that award even tho suggested KG class to me lol! Cos u raise some great qns here in ur blog. Keep up the good work Aneesh!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of masti :)
    thanks a lot for the award aneesh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol a sign of a good footballer is to break things :P i do it everywhere....in school i managed to break a pipe with a long ranger :P

    and congrats on the award :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanamoi,

    Yah, we had a great time,

    Welcome, welcome, welcome.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. keshi,

    Thanks keshi, But, my suggestion was perfect, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. lukkydivz,

    Yah, yah, thanks to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. vishesh,

    Oh, really? I didn't know that :)
    May be, I'm a good footballer :)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. u made me laugh ha ha
    awful lunch gosh!
    ha ha k award congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes..cos then I'll get to see u too. hahaha!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. pj,

    Nice to hear that :)
    You too got the award yaar, didn't you check?

    ReplyDelete
  16. keshi,

    Oh, so, I got promoted to KG, with you? So, other kids won't be able to study :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad u had a great time with lots of fun. n congrats for the award :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saranya,

    LOL, thanks :) I would've selected you too if I knew you were back :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)