Friday, September 26, 2008

Movie Tag


I had been tagged by a number of times by my various friends out here. This time, I am tagging each and everyone in my blogroll. Well, it is all about movies. Rules? There are no rules. I have a few questions, you need to answer it. :) If you have any difficulty in answering any of the questions, feel free to answer only the one's you like. Ok, here are the questions.


1. Name five of your all time favourite movies.

It's a really difficult question for I myself LOL. First of all, I watch a lot of movies mainly English, on various genre. So, in the action movies there are classics, similarly in comedy, family, kids.. Anyway, I am posting here, the movies that comes to my mind right now :)

1. Schindler's List
2. Titanic
3. The Beaches
4. The mighty
5. Gladiator/Troy

2. Name one movie which you recommend as a "must see".

Schindler's List

Just watch it and you'll know why.

3. The one and only one movie that you've seen the most number of times [watching on TV won't count].

Ice Age - part I

I've watched this movie not many times, but I can barely watch a movie more than once with the same interest as I watch the first time. Well, this is one of the movies that made me watch more than once. Don't know why. But, I didn't like the 2nd and 3rd part as much as the first.

4. which movie comes to your mind first, when you think about the funniest movie?

The Mask

5. which movie made you really emotional?

The Mighty, The Beaches, Bridge to Terabithia, Titanic... lots and lots

6. Which movie series, do you think, was as interesting as the first part in the series?

The Bourne series, Die Hard, Lord of the rings, Indiana Jones

7. Which movie, according to you, didn't live up to your expectations, after all the hype you've heard?

God Father

8. which movie, really surprised you?

ONG BAK.


PS:- Well, I do want to know your taste in movies, so that, if I missed some classics, I can watch it. That's the real purpose of this post. :)

22 comments:

  1. here r my ans:1-BAAWARCHI(1970),CHUPKE CHUPKE,KHOOBSURAT('82),HUM AAPKE HAIN KOUN,MUNNABHAI MBBS;2-LAGAAN;3-none
    4-hera pheri('01);5-dor;6-jurassic park trilogy;7-kisna;8-100 days('90)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i dnt mind gettin tagged
    i wud luv to do this one
    will do it..gimme some time

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cool tag !

    will do it soon
    and btw u hav sum good movies out there and some I've never seen
    gr8 wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an interesting tag!Will do it sometime.

    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ur some moviebuff ha! :)

    I like The Beaches...the songs in it too.


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey great tag yaar
    ive done it come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Good list there.
    Btw, have you seen Patriot?
    Cheers,
    Salil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Aneesh >:\ Anyway, I will take some time to finish this tag. My next post is my 25th so am thinking of something special. After that it's time for your tag! Alright!

    ReplyDelete
  9. anwesa,

    Interesting answers,
    I'll soon try to watch from your list, munnabhai and hum aapke hai kaum I've already seen
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. joiedevivre,

    OK, take your own time, no probs
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sameera,

    Thanks :)
    You too, have a great weekend
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. keshi,

    Yah, I am :)
    I too like the songs especially "the wind beneath my wings"

    ReplyDelete
  13. phoenix,

    Yah, right away :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. salil,

    Thanks, buddy,

    I've seen the trailer and didn't like it, will watch it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. tara,

    Hey, no probs, it's just a tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yep :) makes me cry a like a 2yr old baby in despair lol!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  17. keshi,

    Haha, it's nice to hear that you still cry like a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do...even when they show an abandoned animal on a TV Ad!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. keshi,

    Oh, really? it seems to me that you are not that weak-hearted
    :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)