Friday, September 26, 2008
I had been tagged by a number of times by my various friends out here. This time, I am tagging each and everyone in my blogroll. Well, it is all about movies. Rules? There are no rules. I have a few questions, you need to answer it. :) If you have any difficulty in answering any of the questions, feel free to answer only the one's you like. Ok, here are the questions.
1. Name five of your all time favourite movies.
It's a really difficult question for I myself LOL. First of all, I watch a lot of movies mainly English, on various genre. So, in the action movies there are classics, similarly in comedy, family, kids.. Anyway, I am posting here, the movies that comes to my mind right now :)
1. Schindler's List
3. The Beaches
4. The mighty
2. Name one movie which you recommend as a "must see".
Just watch it and you'll know why.
3. The one and only one movie that you've seen the most number of times [watching on TV won't count].
Ice Age - part I
I've watched this movie not many times, but I can barely watch a movie more than once with the same interest as I watch the first time. Well, this is one of the movies that made me watch more than once. Don't know why. But, I didn't like the 2nd and 3rd part as much as the first.
4. which movie comes to your mind first, when you think about the funniest movie?
5. which movie made you really emotional?
The Mighty, The Beaches, Bridge to Terabithia, Titanic... lots and lots
6. Which movie series, do you think, was as interesting as the first part in the series?
The Bourne series, Die Hard, Lord of the rings, Indiana Jones
7. Which movie, according to you, didn't live up to your expectations, after all the hype you've heard?
8. which movie, really surprised you?
PS:- Well, I do want to know your taste in movies, so that, if I missed some classics, I can watch it. That's the real purpose of this post. :)