Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jokes, Jokes and Jokes Only!!

This post is meant for laughing.
So, those who don't want to laugh don't go ahead. Here are some of the selected jokes. Hope, you'll like it.
If you were able to at least smile once, after reading this, then this post has attained its objective. Be ready to laugh, and make sure you certainly laugh at least once after reading each of the joke, even though you don't feel like laughing :).

Ladies hostel caught fire. It took One hour to bring the fire under control and another three hours to bring the firemen under CONTROL.

A man is dying of cancer.
His son asked him "Dad, why do you keep telling people you are dying of AIDS".
Dad: "Son, when I am dead, no one will care and touch your mother".

Boy: "Mom, why am I black and you white?"
Mom: "Listen my son, Considering all the things I did years ago, you should be thankful to God that you are not BARKING."

Time table of today's youngsters -
Monday SEE, Tuesday LOVE, Wednesday MARRIAGE, Thursday FIGHT, Friday DIVORCE, Saturday REST, Sunday NEXT.

After death, God told us all, to write down our sins on a sheet of paper. After sometime, from the back seat, I heard your sweet voice "Additional sheet please!"

Sun makes moon shine, current makes bulbs shine, Wax makes candles shine, but I'm really confused, what makes your teeth shine?

Poem on positive thinking:
Little bird in the sky,
Dropping shit into your eye,
You don't worry, you don't cry,
You just thank God, that cows don't fly.

I am happy. You know why? 'coz I am lucky. You know why? 'coz God loves me. You know how? He sent a nice friend to me. You know who? It's not you.

Twinkle Twinkle little star,
You should know what you are,
Once you know what you are,
mental hospital is not so far.

When I see the sky, I see you
When I see the stars, I see you
When I see the moon, I see you
Please move, you are always blocking my sight.

Many many happy returns of the day. What you thought? If you don't tell me, I won't remember? Today is animals' day. You naughty, where is party?

Let me tell you honestly from my heart dear. You believe it or not, it's true. Your's just one smile makes 100s of girls... die. Save girls..... Brush daily!!

Good morning! Have a horrible day with out water in your bathroom while soap in your eyes. Oh!! Sorry!! This message is not for you. It's only for those who bathe.

The day I'll die and go out of your life forever, please do buy some nice and beautiful flowers for my grave from the money you are saving by not sending me messages.

When someone says you are a dog, be cool. When someone says you are a pig, relax. But, when someone says you are beautiful, don't wait, punch him right on his nose, even jokes have it's limits.

Beauty is ageless, Love is boundless, Heart beats are countless, 'N friends like you are hopeless, Oops.. Shameless, Che.. sorry, Useless, Aiyo.. Extremely sorry, priceless!

Thought for the future generation. Don't marry and make a woman happy. In fact, remain a bachelor and make several women happy.

OKay, Don't forget to choose your favorite joke too!

PS: if you've heard any of these, somewhere else, don't blame me :)

26 comments:

  1. oh so many forwards to ur cell eh? ;)
    i liked the poem on positive thinking :) though i've heard before...i still smiled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!Though I have read some of them,so what?Laughter is always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i hav heard them b4!but they proved to b nice for me. Got a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe
    i hav reade sum of dem..and u kno i use to call dem..phata joke.
    i still call

    nyways..still i smiled on phata jokes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. UUUHUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    this is a good compilation

    M holdin my tummy n laughin... ROFL ROFL ROFL

    AAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D :D :D

    lafter s d best medicine...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe :) great post aneesh!
    I would rank the Poem on positive thinking as my fav.
    and, I already started laughing reading ur second paragraph :) Nice post on Jokes in ur blog for a change from ur usual writing. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hav heard them bfore but the very first ona and
    **When someone says you are a dog, be cool. When someone says you are a pig, relax. But, when someone says you are beautiful, don't wait, punch him right on his nose, even jokes have it's limits.

    this one are hilarious even that twinkle- little star one also is funny
    hey sumtimes do put such posts haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. i smiled after reading each joke.
    the 1st joke is my fav 1.keep posting n making me laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  10. lukkydviz,

    Yah, yah, so many forwards
    Cool! So, you've heard each and everyone of it?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. joiedevivre,

    OOh!! Phata jokes?
    what's that?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmMouse,

    Haha, at least one had got the desired effect
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. saranya,

    Yah, that's what I meant too.
    Trying to post something different
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. PJ,

    I am glad that you liked it, thanks, 'N yah, I'll try
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. u dnt kno pahata
    it means very silly..

    ReplyDelete
  16. anwesa,

    Thanks for that :)
    Sorry for late reply. Some how I missed out your comment.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha I love all the jokes! but this one takes the cake:

    **Let me tell you honestly from my heart dear. You believe it or not, it's true. Your's just one smile makes 100s of girls... die. Save girls..... Brush daily


    ROFL!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  18. keshi,

    Thanks :)
    So u r feeling better now?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes I am..ty so much Aneesh!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)