Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Are you crazy?

Are you crazy about anything? Well, I was. I was crazy about Cricket. Huh! Can't think about it now. I used to dream that I am on one side of the pitch hitting sixers, while Sachin is on the runners end looking at me, astonished at my batting LOL. That was some time back. Well, you know what happened. I used to bunk classes to watch matches. Well, what will happen? Since, I was a die-hard fan of Indian team, normally I will always be heart broken after a match. Well, this way, my heart broke a thousand times and I lost my hope on our cricket team and started liking football. So, no need to say, my favorite team loses the match most of the times. So, I started hating sports.
Well, sports is just one thing. I was a fan of pop stars. Guess what? when I started liking them, they'll come up with some crap songs and the album will be a flop or bad news about them will be flashing on TV.

When I started liking movie stars, they got married to some idiots.. Cool!!
So, I understood that it's not their problem, 'N that I need to change. So, Now I am crazy about nothing.. So, now I am in full peace. I guess I have attained Nirvana. Duh! A really young age to attain such a thing, right? I guess, its better to be at peace, than to worry about some crap things that I have no control. So, you might be thinking, won't I enjoy music now? Won't I enjoy movies now? won't I enjoy sports now?
Well, the answer is Yes, Yes and Yes. Now, I enjoy music and not a particular singers music, but MUSIC. I enjoy movies, not when my favorite actor is in the movie, but when the MOVIE is good. 'N I enjoy sports too, not when my favorite team or player is playing, but when I watch a quality game in play.
Tell me, have you ever been crazy about anything and disappointed 'coz of that? Did your craziness change, like mine? Tell me. So what yah think?

PS: Tara gave me an Outstanding Blogger Award, thanks Tara for thinking that I am an outstanding blogger..

22 comments:

  1. crazy..yes,i'm crazy abt blogging.a
    few months back it was fm radio on my mobile.years ago it was internet.b4 dat it was classic literature.i'm was also crazy about quizzing in my skul dez.i beliv i was crazy abt studies till recently.all these make me crazy,evn now.i'm not crazy abt any person in particular.i'm a happy loner n funny in company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we all have such phases :)

    I remember how crazy I went about the movie Titanic and anything and everything related to the ship back in school days!Still have all the Titanic memorabilia I collected :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, something like this happened to me too! I think I am jinxed with pets, every dog I like either falls sick or dies. So now, I have stopped being very attached to pets and stay at a distance. Although I don't like that, atleast they stay fine...:)

    And thanks for accepting my award, it was really sweet and C'mon you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy abt too many things and ye cricket I too used to bunk classes to watch cricket on school tv
    and then wat after I don't lose hope in Our Indian team
    then football ye there I really lost hope in Brazilian team.
    and then I got into tennis then lost hope in federer in wimbeldon
    then music its always wth me a long time passion it is.

    so actually speaking I did not loose hope in anything as u hi hi lol
    crazzy post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am crazy about Aamir Khan since 1988 and that craziness has not died down yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U like Kajol? awww...she's really beautiful!


    **Tell me, have you ever been crazy about anything and disappointed 'coz of that?

    yes...I was CRAZY abt life, and yes she disappointed me big time.


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am crazy about things every now and then, like crazy over some movies, serials, sports, but it usually fades away on its own and i dont think i ever was disappointed about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha lol!

    congrats for the new blog award...

    ReplyDelete
  9. anwesa,

    WoW! Nice to hear a different kind of craziness, THanks
    I hope you'll get crazy about a person soon!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sameera,

    Yah, correct. Haha, I was also attracted by this Titanic fever, learned a lot about it. I guess, everybody got affected by it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. tara,

    At last I found someone with a similar experience LOL.
    Haha, yah, it is always better not to get attached to anything too much.. Good point.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PJ,

    Great, you still've hope in our cricket team. Well, the times have changed.
    WOW! You don't lose hope in anything!! That point, I need to learn. After all, sometimes hope is all we have.
    Well, still, sometimes.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. sol,

    Haha, don't let it die.. It might break his heart
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. keshi,

    Yah, I did like her :)
    OH! really?
    May be, you disappointed her, who knows?
    Think about it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lena,

    Then crazy might not be the word to describe it. Actually, if you really are crazy, then at least once, you'll get disappointed.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its good to be not crazy about crazy-things.
    well, I wasn't much into sports but liked cricket..and still do but not that crazy. I was crazy about learning dance but couldnt continue after a point and i still feel disappointed of it.
    but i think its good to be a fair-crazy rather than boring. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmm i m crazy abt music!and at one point of time i wanted to bcome a singer. :) Thts hw well i sing. But life had different plans for me i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  18. nope..I gave it my best.

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ria,

    Yah, life do have things in reserve that we may know only later
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. saranya,

    **but i think its good to be a fair-crazy rather than boring. Hehe :)

    Yah I agree with that. I am still fair-crazy about things, but not crazy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. keshi,

    She's still out there, and its too early to get disappointed.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)