Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Are you able to predict?

I was able to foresee my own future sometimes. Yah, I know, it's difficult to believe, but it certainly happened and is happening. Not one or two times but a lot. The only problem is, I don't know when such a thing occur. I would like to share one of my experiences with you, though its silly. Well, my name is Aneesh, right? LOL and my initials are C and O. It was like that since I was born and no body find anything interesting in my name until I went for my Post Graduation. So, before joining the college, I had a strange feeling that I will be famous in the name C..O [pronounced ZeeOh, not KO :) ]. I was sure about this before I went to the college and so did it happen, all my friends started calling me by this name, even some of the teachers and I too liked the new nickname. A number of such things happend, I can't remeber all those now. But, I feel it's strange!! OOh! some psychic capability :). So, I just wanted to know, if any of you had a similar experience. Feel free to share even the stupidest things...

20 comments:

  1. Intuition is a great friend any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vishesh,

    So, I am not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sameera,

    Yah, Thanks :)
    let's hope it'll be my friend forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, interesting! and no, you r not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe
    u kno most of the time it is xactly opposite to wat i think
    espically perdictions about question paper before xam

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha c..o ha ha

    no never had any intuition i think.
    ha ha ur 2nd answer on my blog is too funny ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so ur psychic? :)

    I can predict certain things so very accurately and its pretty scary!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sometimes it is just a great power of thinking.. but it is good indeed if one can make some use of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's said dat aquarians r rly intuitive n m one...i wud say my gut has nevr been wrong,touch wood...

    ReplyDelete
  10. saranya,

    Haha, thanks for not making me alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. joiedevivre,

    Yah, what's the fun if you can predict everything,eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. keshi,

    WOW!! Scary??
    Give some example or put it in your next post, OK?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lena,

    Yah, certainly, but rarely can we make use of it, it just happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. pooja,

    OMG!! Never wrong? Then you R special!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im predicting that I wont be putting that post up...not yet. lol!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. keshi,

    Mmm? Don't wanna scare us??
    :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)