Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Tag!!

People are crazy about tagging, I think. Now, it's Saranya's turn. Hey, thanks buddy :)
So, here we go!

1. What is your first name?
Aneesh

2. What is your favorite food right now?
I'm not crazy about any particular food. Anything cooked in the best way is good for me. I always like to experiment new food.

3. What high school did you go to?
St.mary's. I don't know what this is for :)

4. What is your favorite color?
This is yet another confusing question. I've always thought about this. I like black, light blue, red, green, pink,...... LOL its better if I write VIBGYOR and all possible shades of it.

5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Crush?? Presently, No one. Kajol was one of the girls I liked when I was a teenager.

6. What is your favorite drink?
Another Confusing question. I should say "Coconut Water" LOL, How's that?

7. What is your dream vacation?
Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Italy.. Oh, now I realized I cannot write all the countries :(, Yes, I would like to go to each and every country except Iraq and Afghanistan. Well, it's a vacation, right? not for vacation as a hostage or for a suicide?

8. What is your favorite dessert?
I don't have a favorite, I like almost all.

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wan't to be myself, to be a good son, to be a good husband, to be a good father, to be a good citizen. I want to become successful in every walks of life!
That's too much, huh?

10. What do you love most in life?
To be honest, I love myself and I love all who are nice to me LOL

11. What is one word that describes you?
Cool!!!!!

12. What is your user name?
Varieties of Aneesh and Yeah, my secret username? Joanconor :) [Got it from Terminator 2]

15 comments:

  1. Cool Aneesh :) Thanks for doing the tag! Nice answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! wow i felt as if im reading a slam book

    damn cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saranya,

    Thanks to you buddy, for nice questions LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wan't to be myself, to be a good son, to be a good husband, to be a good father, to be a good citizen. I want to become successful in every walks of life!

    i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yupp u r cool ur posts depicts

    answer no 4 VIBGYOR
    HA HA very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. oii aneesh this was supposed to be done as a picture mosaic? :)


    u liked Kajol but not anymore? why? lol u sound like u turned into a monk Aneesh!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lukkydivz,

    :)
    I love that too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. keshi,

    No,it's not a picture mosaic.

    LOL, I am not a monk, but as I matured, I prefer a girl of my level :) and Kajol got married, it's really bad to think about someone's wife, right?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice answers!Btw,these are the questions of the Flicker Mosaic Tag.Why don't you make one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Btw,liked your principle there about married women(in your reply to Keshi) :)

    But then crushes are not serious ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sameera,

    Yah, I made one sometime back, I think :)

    LOL, THanks :)
    Yah crushes are not serious ones but how we label it as a crush only if it is not serious :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)