Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Wolf under Sheep's Skin!!!

We had some charity fund collection today. We went to our colleagues and told them that we are collecting some fund on behalf of an organization and they should help. There were people who trained us and have over 25 years of experience and they preached a lot about how lucky we are and the need to help others, How ever, when the time came they didn't even donate a single rupee!!! It wasn't mandatory and there was no restrictions, anything we feel like could be donated. We all were surprised to see those who preach with such confidence about charity is not doing anything for it. What are we supposed to call such people? People who don't want to do something and expressing it openly is better than someone who force others to do something and restrain themselves from doing it. What an irony?


PS: I tried to come on time today and I succeeded but after the break I came late and today they told me to do a break dance with a song, I lost my last stock of nursery rhyme today which was "Baa Baa Black sheep" :) Anyone want to help me with some rhymes? LOL

17 comments:

  1. rub-a-dub-a-dub,
    there men in a tub...

    y don't u try that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. vishesh,

    Oh, I think I couldn't byheart that!!
    it looks too complicated LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes frnd tats the gr8test irony. But all this happens because of money wen this comes to picture no one is ready to part with it though they preached they will not even feel bad abt it tat they r not doing wat they said.


    Rhyme he he LOL:

    Yankee doodle went to town.....
    tats a gud one

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me abt it, I've come across too many wolves in sheep's clothing!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that last time I caught a wolf in sheep's clothing, it was so obvious cos his sheep-head fell infront of me showing his big wolfy nose LOL!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pj,

    Thanks,
    Will work it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. keshi,

    Guess, you are a wolf catcher :)
    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha yes big time!

    Im not gonna let those wolves walk past me anymore. Gonna scream to the world abt WHO they r. :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. keshi,

    Be careful keshi!!!
    Not all wolves run away, some'll try to rip you apart. Be sure to have an AK 47 with you.
    LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess thts y they say actions speak louder then words.

    And would like to dedicate this one phrase tht i lrnt in my corporate career to such ppl - "Walk the talk"

    and if u cant...thn like i sang in my teenage days - "papa dont preach"

    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha @AK-47!

    Nah Aneesh..my gun is my WORDS. :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've seen these kinda people many a time... thats how some people are... hypocrites... n god knows if the money is really going to charity. n do u know that these days there's charity thats based on religion n caste??? thats really terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. divkiran,

    "papa don't preach" -- Haha I like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. arun,

    May be that's 'coz people are not giving money to charity :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. keshi,

    May your words be always as good as a sniper and as powerful as a machine gun :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)