Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If you have a rebirth!!

We are living in a world which is certainly better in most of the ways than the previous times. So, if you were asked, whether you would like to live in a world some 100 years back or now, I hope, most of us would choose now. So, 100 years from now, we cannot even imagine what all changes the world could happen, may be moon will become one of the tourist places, may be we'll get an Alien as our best friend or there won't even be a life on earth here. But lets think positive and don't consider the last option :).

Now, the question is if you were given a chance to live once more, will you chose the time that you were born now or would you choose a period say, after a 100 years?

14 comments:

  1. i m sorry i m not choosin ne of u'r options...rather if gievn a chance i wud love to choose a life 100 years bck....where life was a bit simple...people simpler....more tolerable....competion a bit less...enjoyin life a bit more...n a lot more things which were previoulsly there.may be technologicaly we all have progressed but in humane terms our, we have degraded....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat will I choose? now i can't say anything about the world I have not lived in coz our imagination is not reliable. So i would choose the world now as i am seeing with increased development peace is the thing taxed. But that doesn't mean I would be more inclined to the world 100 yrs ago as u see It was quite undeveloped with no medical facilities and all so its now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aneesh I have started a new blog on my experiences please browse.

    Shobhna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nikita,

    Your's was one of the unexpected answers, I thought either present or future will people choose, never past, you changed that, congrats :)

    Anyways, Yah 100 years back? Under british rule, slavery, untouchability, less freedom for women, no democracy, no freedom of speech, land lords.... the list is endless, wanna reconsider your option? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shobna,

    Yah, very intelligent answer :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. priya joyce,

    Haha, so is this your real name?
    Anyways, I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx but wat to do I am an intellectual by birth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd choose where I am TODAY. I cant rely on something I have never SEEN.

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. keshi,

    Just for the sake of being different, cant u choose the other option? :) To not follow the pattern I mean LOL, just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would like to go to the era when the was the indus valley civilisation existed...people lived a peaceful life...not as hectic as we do now...

    ReplyDelete
  12. cutepooja,

    Haha, how could you be so sure?

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)