Friday, July 18, 2008

Driving @ Night

Today's post is a little late than normal. So, I just went for a ride outside. It was night. It is a rule that we need to dim our light when any vehicle is coming in the opposite direction. Most of the accidents at night happens this way. Mainly, the difficulty is for two wheelers, 'coz four wheelers will never dim their light when a two wheeler approaches them and the intensity of light from these vehicles can blind the drivers. Even if we flashes light they won't even mind. Also the head light in certain two wheelers are altered which mean extra powerful lights are placed instead of the allowed ones which is like flashing a torch light right into your eyes if you happen to come infront of these vehicles. Anybody has got any similar experiences?

10 comments:

  1. Nope I never came across such situations so far. But ye it sounds quite dangerous though :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. saranya,

    Yah, it is. You shouldn't have noticed. if you are near driver's seat, you could feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope! i dont drive in the nights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lukkydivz,

    Oh, never drove in the night?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ye I have got such an experience where I was saved by an inch u can say. But I was not driving I was on my cycle. It seems irrelevant here to say abt it.
    niway really can't see anything approaching due to the bright light striking the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God rules are strict here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pj,

    Why it's irrelevant, cycle riding is also a type of driving LOL
    Mmm, I'm exeperiening it almost every night :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just thot tat u were mentioning abt 2 wheelers only.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pj,

    I guess Cycle is a two wheeler :)

    ReplyDelete

So, Tell me :)